• Skip to main content
  • Skip to secondary menu
  • Skip to primary sidebar

The Sports Bank

Football. Soccer. Basketball. Gaming and Much More

  • Home
  • About
  • Advertise
  • Archives
  • Media
  • Your Tech Consulting Needs
  • Premier League Book

Man United News: Valencia, Dolot, Rashford, Mourinho

June 13, 2018 By paulmbanks

Share

antonio valencia

It continues to be a very exciting summer at Manchester United, with plenty of topics to discuss. What offseason, right?

So let’s take a spin through the latest news and notes items making the rounds on the internet today.

-Starting right back Antonio Valencia has interpreted the signing of FC Porto full back as a challenge to his place in the team.

diogo dalot

The 32-year-old is now working out extra hard to make sure his doesn’t lose his first team slot. In observing the feed on his official Instagram account, the Manchester Evening News writes:

Having previously been filmed going for a run on a beach in Esmeraldas, Valencia is now back in his favourite environment: the gym. The United right-back took to Instagram to post a series of videos as he ran on the treadmill and then lifted some heavy weights.

Valencia is the favorite to be named United’s new captain following Michael Carrick’s retirement last month after stepping in as the club’s stand-in skipper for the majority of last season.

MARCUS RASHFORD

-Yesterday we learned that Marcus Rashford had suffered a knock while on international duty with England, and that we was set to miss Three Lions training on Wednesday. Today we saw that he indeed did miss the training session and got further clarification on his injury, a slight knee strain.

Sky Sports reports that the injury is thought to not be serious.

-Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho, doing World Cup punditry for the Kremlin’s broadcast network, RT, mades all of his group stage predictions last week in this nifty video.

RUSSIA WORLD CUP

Now he’s back with a new prediction, telling the world how far he thinks England will go. Mourinho has them losing in the quarterfinal round, at the hands of Brazil. Here’s a link to the Daily Mail, which has more.

Paul M. Banks runs The Sports Bank.net and TheBank.News, which is partnered with News Now. Banks, a former writer for NBC Chicago.com and Chicago Tribune.com, currently contributes regularly to WGN CLTV and Chicago Now.

Follow him on Twitter, Instagram, Sound Cloud and YouTube.

Related Posts via Categories

  • Michael Carrick Says Luke Shaw Deserves Another England Call-Up
  • Manchester United News: Michael Carrick, Bruno Fernandes, Home Kit Reveal
  • Man United Team News vs Nottingham Forest: Michael Carrick, Casemiro, Benjamin Sesko
  • Marcus Rashford Discusses Potential Barcelona Future After Title Clincher
  • Man United Team News at Sunderland: Michael Carrick, Benjamin Sesko, Lisandro Martinez
  • Michael Carrick Expected to be Offered Permanent Man United Manager Job
  • Matheus Cunha in Favor of Michael Carrick Becoming Permanent Man United Manager
  • Liverpool Team News at Man United: Mo Salah, Alisson Becker, Giorgi Mamardashvili, Wataru Endo
  • Man United Team News vs Liverpool: Luke Shaw, Matheus Cunha, Matthijs de Ligt
  • Man United Team News vs Brentford: Bryan Mbeumo, Matheus Cunha, Leny Yoro, Harry Maguire

Filed Under: Football/Soccer, Manchester United

Primary Sidebar

newsnow_f_ab

Recent Posts

  • Aston Villa Boss Unai Emery Says He’s Not ‘king’ of Europa League
  • Arsenal Visit Crystal Palace on Sunday with Premier League Title Already Secured
  • Caitlin Clark Named Grand Marshall for 2026 Indianapolis 500
  • Little 500, Broadripple: Indianapolis Race Weekend Hijinks
  • Indy 500 Takes Nationalism Up to Jingoism, and Beyond

From Our Sponsors

utländska casinon

Casinos not on Gamstop - Safe & Trusted


Copyright © 2026 · WordPress · Log in