1. Chicago- Derrick Rose, PG, Memphis
I still maintain Beasley fills a bigger need for the Bulls, but it seems like drafting a franchise point guard will be the way they go.
2. Miami- Michael Beasley, PF, Kansas State
The Heat are rumored to be hot on Mayo which means this pick could be had for the right price if Miami can somehow land Mayo.
3. Minnesota- O.J. Mayo, G, USC
Mayo seems to be the consensus pick here even if the T-Wolves trade the pick.Â Lopez and Love will be looked at also.
4. Seattle- Jerryd Bayless, PG, Arizona
Current Sonic PGâ€™s Luke Ridnour and Earl Watson are not the answer.Â Russell Westbrook could be a sleeper pick.
5. Memphis- Kevin Love, PF, UCLA
Grizzlies are loaded with young guards and wing players, so they need a low post player with this pick.Â Lopez or Randolph are options as well.
6. New York- Russell Westbrook, PG, UCLA
Mike Dâ€™Antoni wants a point guard to lead his up-tempo style of coaching making Westbrook the pick over Eric Gordon.
7. L.A. Clippers- Danillo Gallinari, SF, Italy
Clips need backcourt help or a small forward with Corey Maggette likely opting out his deal.Â Gallinari is the pick over Gordon.
8. Milwaukee- Joe Alexander, F, West Virginia
New head coach Scott Skiles seems to covet Alexanderâ€™s toughness making him the pick over Gallinari or Randolph.
9. Charlotte- Brook Lopez, C, Stanford
Lopez would provide some immediate help up-front with Emeka Okafor.Â He could go as high to the T-Wolves at #3.
10. New Jersey- Anthony Randolph, F, LSU
A lengthy, athletic forward chosen on potential will likely need a year or two to develop.
11. Indiana- D.J. Augustin, PG, Texas
Pacers need a better option at the point than Jamaal Tinsley.
12. Sacramento- Eric Gordon, G, Indiana
Kings likely go for the best available player with Augustin and Westbrook off the board.Â This could be a steal of a pick.
13. Portland- Brandon Rush, G/F. Kansas
Rush is NBA ready and could provide the Blazers with some shooting and defense on the wing.
14. Golden State- Kosta Koufos, C, Ohio State
Foreign 7-footer who can hit from outside has seen his stock continue to rise.Â
15. Phoenix- Donte Greene, SF, Syracuse
A young shooter in the Rashard Lewis mold gives Phoenix another gunner from the outside.Â Suns could be very active on draft day with Leandro Barbosa and Boris Diaw being rumored in trades..
16. Philadelphia-Darrell Arthur, PF, Kansas
An offensive minded front court player fills a big need for the Sixers.
17. Toronto- Alexis Ajinca, PF, France
Raptors have a flair for foreign talent and Ajinca seems to be a rising talent as of late.
18. Washington- Marreese Speights, PF, Florida
Wizards could lose Antwan Jamison via free agency so drafting a potential replacement makes sense.
19. Cleveland- Chris Douglas-Roberts, G/F, Memphis
CD-R is ready to step in right away and give LeBron some help off the Cavs bench.
20. Denver- Mario Chalmers, PG, Kansas
Nuggets need a reliable point guard to take some of the ball-handling responsibilities off AI.
21. New Jersey- DeAndre Jordan, C, Texas A&M
Nets can afford to pick a young player based on potential with their second 1st round pick.
22. Orlando- Robin Lopez, C, Stanford
A defensive-minded big would be a great role player alongside Dwight Howard.Â Ryan Anderson could be a reach here.
23. Utah- Roy Hibbert, C, Georgetown
A big man who thrives in the half-court to play behind Mehmet Okur and Carlos Boozer.
24. Seattle- Serge Ibaka, PF, Congo
Likely that he doesnâ€™t contribute right away, but the Sonics can afford a project pick with their second 1st rounder.
25. Houston- Javale McGee, C, Nevada
Yao Ming is coming off season-ending surgery and Dikembe Mutumbo cannot play forever making a big the best option.
26. San Antonio- Jason Thompson, PF, Rider
Under the radar post player would be nice bench player for the Spurs.
27. New Orleans- Ryan Anderson, PF, California
A scoring post player who would boost the Hornets bench.
28. Memphis- Nicolas Batum, SF, France
Concerns regarding a possible heart issue has teams cooling off on Batum.Â Griz can take the chance at this point of the draft.
29. Detroit- Bill Walker, G/F. Kansas State
A knee injury hurts his stock, but he would be worth the risk for the Pistons this late.
30. Boston- Jamont Gordon, G, Mississippi St.
Combo guard would give the Celtics insurance if Sam Cassell and Eddie House leave via free agency.
31. Minnesota- Ante Tomic, C, Croatia
32. Seattle- J.J. Hickson, F, N.C. State
33. Portland- Nikola Pekovic, PF, Serbia
34. Minnesota- D.J. White, PF, Indiana
35. L.A. Clippers- Gary Forbes, G/F, UMass
36. Portland- Luc Richard Mbah a Moute, SF, UCLA
37. Milwaukee- Kyle Weaver, SG, Washington St.
38. Charlotte- Courtney Lee, SG, Western Kentucky
39. Chicago- Goran Dragic, PG, Slovenia
40. New Jersey- Davon Jefferson, SF, USC
41. Indiana- Richard Hendrix, PF, Alabama
42. Sacramento- Joey Dorsey, PF, Memphis
43. Sacramento- George Hill, PG, IUPUI
44. Utah- Nathan Jawai, PF, Australia
45. San Antonio- Anton Ponkrashov, PG, Russia
46. Seattle- Bryce Taylor, SG, Oregon
47. Washington- Trent Plaisted, C, BYU
48. Phoenix- Chris Lofton, G, Tennessee
49. Golden State- DeVon Hardin, C, California
50. Seattle- Semih Erden, C, Turkey
51. Dallas- Shan Foster, G/F, Vanderbilt
52. Miami- C.J. Giles, F/C. Oregon St.
53. Utah- Sean Singletary, G, Virginia
54. Houston- Malik Hairston, SG, Oregon
55. Portland- John Riek, C, Sudan
56. Seattle- Omer Asik, C, Turkey
57. San Antonio- Sonny Weems, SG, Arkansas
58. L.A. Lakers- DeMarcus Nelson, SG, Duke
59. Detroit- Joe Crawford, SG, Kentucky
60. Boston- Shawn James, F, Duquesne