Kelly Cass: The Weather Channel FYI and Photos

I don’t really watch a lot of TWC but when I did, it is late night which happens to be the on-air shift for Kelly Cass. I’m guessing there are a few more Kelly Cass fans in the world right now after this week.

Here’s something she wrote on her Weather Channel.com bio:

“I enjoy playing soccer, softball, and tennis. While in Korea, I studied Tae Kwon Do and obtained a red belt.”

Here are a few more Kelly Cass pics for the road.

Paul M. Banks runs The Sports Bank.net, partnered with FOX Sports Engage Network. and News Now. Banks, a former writer for the Washington Times, currently contributes regularly to the Chicago Tribune’s RedEye publication

He also consistently appears on numerous radio and television talk shows all across the country. Follow him on Twitter and Instagram and Sound Cloud.

Powered by

Comments

1. Kelly Cass is such a babe!! Id crawl through a snow storm just to kiss her fine behind! Xxoo :) go baby go!

2. Glenn Lewark says:

HI Kelly Glenn saying hi. like the wearther channel Email me some time. I live in seattle,but im from the east cost take care.

3. Mark Duncan says:

KELLY CASS you are my favorite weather channel lady I Have not seen you on the weather channel until last night I think you and the team you work with do a GREAT JOB on TRACKING weather you are right on letting us know whats going on ALSO YOU are my #1 weather GIRL/LADY when your not on ITS not my evening I ALWAY LOOK FORWORD to see you, YOUR FRIEND ALWAYS .MARK DUNCAN from Cooperstown,N.Y.13326 this date JUNE-2-2012 sat.

4. Mark Duncan says:

HI Kelly ITs MARK DUNCAN IM TRYING to find out how to tweete to you or e-mail you still I HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY are alright I look forward to seeing you on the weather channel each night your ON you are very,very,pretty lady and I think you and your weather team do the best ever trying to tell everyone on whats comming and whats happening next thank you your freind always MARK june-7th-2012

5. Mike McGuire says:

She is a hottie! I hadn’t seen her before until NBC Nightly News started doing stories on the recent heatwave with her. Very nice!

6. matt swank says:

just want to say that you are beautiful and you have great legs

7. Thirdly, there is no losing your lunch income.

8. Kelly cass is the finest weather girl on t.v. period!a close 2nd would hav 2 be monica woods in sacramento.i would crawl a mile on hands and knees just 2 lick thier dirty panties!if she even wears any

9. Personaly i think kelly cass should market her dirty panties.its actually a major industry now.if i was her lucky ass husband evryday wen she gets home id hit my knees in front her slip my hands up her skirt and gently peel them off the sticky spot and then put in a ziplock 4 freshness.then tongue clean the sticky areas.and the gr8 thing is its an unlimited supply.but limited
    edition because only one pair are made @ a time a day 4 3 weeks a month.so ther worth top dollar!id cherish a few pair 4 myself.i want xtra staind w/lots of xtra sauce!!!drippn w/sauce

10. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this article and
    also the rest of the site is also really good.

11. I like the valuable information you supply in your articles.
    I’ll bookmark your weblog and check once more here regularly.
    I’m moderately sure I will learn many new stuff right here!

Best of luck for the next!