Playboy released their top ten party school list; and as you might have expected, some of the schools are also traditional powers in college football and college basketball. The Big Ten is well represented; with the Badgers and Nittany Lions.
I don’t know if this list includes graduate schools or not; but UCF, where former Playboy Miss July (pictured above) Shanna McLaughlin earned her MBA, made the list. I transferred halfway through B-school, and I’ll be the first to tell you: the guy/girl ratio at both business schools I attended was terrible!
Therefore, a female MBA “ten” is actually treated like a 13. And a “MBA seven,” is a four in real life. Lord only knows how high Ms. McLaughlin would have ranked.
Here’s the whole list
And the list in pictorial form; warning you that link is NFSW
1. University of Colorado at Boulder
2. Pennsylvania State University
3. Arizona State University
4. University of Western Ontario
5. University of Texas at Austin
6. University of Wisconsin
7. University of Georgia
8. University of Tennessee, Knoxville
9. University of Central Florida
10. University of California, Santa Barbara